BUX is a tech start-up that’s rockin’ the world of finance. We make the financial markets fun, exciting and accessible to everyone by gamifying it. Launched in September 2014 BUX has gained over 750,000 users already! After our successful launch in the UK and the Netherlands, followed by Germany, Austria, Italy and the Scandinavian region, BUX will be rolling out in Spain soon. New BUXsters discover the world of trading by using our virtual currency funBUX. When ready, they can upgrade and start trading with real money on their seriousBUX account. The app (available on both iOS and Android) blends finance with social to support an extremely engaged community that uses the app 24/7.
New BUXsters discover the world of trading by using our virtual currency funBUX. When ready, they can upgrade and start trading with real money on their seriousBUX account. The app (available on both iOS and Android) blends finance with social to support an extremely engaged community that uses the app 24/7.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Work closely with Product Design, Back-end Engineering and Product Management to create the best casual trading experience on the planet.
• Develop, test and support our Android application using Android Studio.
• Create sleek UI and provide a smooth user experience through high quality code.
• Strong understanding of memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading.
• Communicate proactively and collaborate with team mates.
• Expand and adapt development skills in a proactive manner
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong experience developing native apps on Android.
• Demonstrable experience publishing apps to the Google Play Store.
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
• Love for mobile games is a big plus.
• Experience with iOS or other programming languages appreciated.
• Provide screen shots of existing apps that you worked on including links to those apps.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An awesome role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office close to Amsterdam Central Station
• Ownership and responsibility; You will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
• Competitive salary
• Bi-weekly Hackathons and fun company events
• Budget to attend conferences
• Fabulous and healthy company lunches
Interested? Send an e-mail plus your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone suitable, you’ll have a chance of earning 500 euros if we hire your referral!